- They're Gonna Nuke Nemo (Themis Trading Blog)
- BATS Weights Cooling It's Latest Push (WSJ)
- IPO Software Behind BATS Failure (FT)
- Advance Distressed Debt: Collecting Default Interest From Solvent Debtors (Distressed Debt Investing)
- The Trouble With Exchange-Traded-Notes (Dealbook)
- Campaign Spending Shows Political Ties, Self-Dealing (ProPublica)
- What Financial Reform Is All About And Why Wall Street Hates It (Better Markets)
- Hedge Fund Trading Desks Are Just Window Dressing (Advanced Trading)
- HKEx Invests $386 Million in Technology Initiative (High Frequency Traders)
- Morgan Stanley Polices Its Dark Pool (Traders Magazine)
"We risk becoming the best informed society that has ever died of ignorance"
- Rubén Blades
"You can't make up anything anymore. The world itself is a satire. All you're doing is recording it"
- Art Buchwald
"It's getting exciting now, two and one-half. Think of everything we've accomplished, man. Out these windows, we will view the collapse of financial history. One step closer to economic equilibrium"
- Tyler Durden
"It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath, we shall hunt them down."
- Boondock Saints